EPoS srl, high impact innovative company in expansion, is seeking a project engineer to take charge of the management of projects related to the development of components with large costumers in the areas of automotive, precision metal parts and new materials. The projects will include the relationship with the customer and the coordination of the activities with different suppliers necessary to produce the components in EPoS. The candidate should have autonomy in work organization, proactivity and propensity for problem-solving. Grading and remuneration will be in line with the level of experience of the candidate. The announcement is aimed at both sexes.
Responsibilities and duties:
Design, calculation/simulation, daily coordination of the activities with suppliers and project management will constitute the base of the job. The position will report directly to the administrator and founder of the company.
Qualifications and skills:
Education: At least masters degree in industrial engineering with a preference toward Mechanical, Materials, Energetic or Chemical.
- 2 years experience in design or product development
- Previous experience in the handling of projects will constitute a plus
- Experience with Solidworks
- Fluency in english
- Knowledge of German is preferred
- (Sometimes dirty) hands on approach is desired
Further technical competences:
- At ease with Windows and OSX
- Office Suite
- Python and some knowledge of data analysis is appreciated
To apply write us directly: info @ eposintering.com