EPoS is growing its ranks and is researching for a passionate candidate to help develop the next generation of metals and composites through our unique electro-sinter-forging process. We seek someone with interest in learning, hands on, how to operate an electro-sinter-forging machine and to analyze the materials produced. The candidate will be working side by side with materials researchers and help develop new products with and for customers worldwide.
The role entails:
- Use of electro-sinter-forging machines
- Powder preparation and handling
- Material testing
- Metallurgical preparation
- Data acquisition
- Basic reporting of the results
The ideal candidate:
- Federal Diploma of Vocational Education and Training in “Laborantin en Physique” or equivalent
- Passionate, interested individual
- Organized and cooperative
- Open-minded individual with experimental and hands-on approach
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent at least in English and French
- German and/or Italian will be considered positively
What you can expect:
- Directly impact a successful, growing company
- Join and evolve in the Nivalis Group, located in "Le Vivier" technology park, housing several high-technology companies
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
As part of the Nivalis Group, EPoS’ headquarters are located in the technology park “Le Vivier” housing several high-technology companies in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland).
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging, and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your CV at this link.
EPoS, Marie Donnet, Human Resources